- FIRST PRIZE: 12.000 Euros
LAS ROZAS TOWN HALL: Diploma and 8.000 Euros
CONCERT TOUR ORGANIZED BY CONCERTS & MANAGER MH: 4.000 Euros
The winner of the concert tour has the obligation to perform the work of the honored composer that he has played during his participation in the competition.
If any of the concerts on the scheduled dates cannot be performed by the First Prize, the Second Prize will perform them.
– Auditorium of Zaragoza (Spain)
– Philharmonic of Segovia, Theater Juan Bravo (Spain)
– Touching the Stars Festival in Granada (Spain)
– Hotchkiss Piano Festival in Connecticut (USA)
- SECOND PRIZE: KAWAI, POLIMUSICA AND CLASSICAL MUSIC EVENTS EMC Diploma and 4.000 Euros
- THIRD PRIZE “FUNDACIÓN CIUDAD DE REQUENA“: Diploma and 2.000 Euros
- SPANISH MUSIC PRIZE (to the best interpretation of Spanish music) AYUNTAMIENTO DE LAS ROZAS: Diploma and 1.000 Euros
The First Prize and the Spanish Music Prize will be indivisible while the others may be divisible. The prize-winners will personally collect their awards at the Closing Ceremony.
The Jury is not obliged to award all the prizes. Its decisions are final. The prizes are subject to the corresponding deductions in accordance with current law.