INSCRIPTION DEADLINE: 1st October 2023
CALENDAR FIRST ROUND ONLINE:
The results of the 1st Round Online will be published by 15 October 2023.
A maximum of 46 participants will be admitted to the Second Round.
Changes in the repertory will not be allowed after the deadline of registration.
CALENDAR SECOND ROUND: Sunday 12th, Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th of November 2023.
- Sunday the 12th at 2:00 p.m. Kawai Grand Piano test for the contestants in alphabetical order.
- Sunday the 12th at 6:00 p.m. Draw to determine the order of participation.
- Start of the 2nd Round on Monday 13th in the morning. The schedules will be published on Sunday 12th at 8:00 p.m. after the participation draw.
CALENDAR SEMIFINAL ROUND: Thursday 16th of November 2023.
The three finalists will be announced at the end of the semifinal.
Friday 17th November 2023. Rehearsals with the Maestro Mariusz Smolij
Saturday 18th November 2023. Rehearsals of the Finalists with the Orquesta Internacional Virtuosos de Madrid.
CALENDAR FINAL ROUND: Saturday 18th of November 2023.
• 19,00 h. Performance by the Finalists accompanied by the Orquesta Internacional Virtuosos de Madrid.
• Closing Act and Prize-giving Ceremony.
This Calendar may be subject to change.
Dark clothes are requested for all competition auditions.
The Competition Management may resolve all situations not covered by these regulations.
In the event of a translation error in the rules, the Spanish rules will be taken as official.
All participants implicitly accept all the rules of the competition.